11.05.2010

new purchase.

i did it. i finally broke down and bought a new wallet. i have needed on for some time now...my old one has seen better days.
as you can see from looking on the inside, the color has faded somewhat. 

i bought my first hobo wallet after a summer longing for it, yes, an entire summer. i saw it in wilmington during my freshman year of college. i thought it was a bit pricy, but i really liked it! so many wonderful ways to organize. anyways- i went home for the summer, got a summer job, and the minute my land rover drove into wilmington i was on my way to make a purchase! i bought the wallet at the beginning of my sophmore year and now (4 years later) i have retired it. when i bought this wallet it was much less than they are now...but supply and demand=a higher price. i got this wallet for $78, and it was 10% off accessory day where i bought it so it was even less. it was worth every penny! i loved it (and still do)! but-as i said, it was time for a new one.
after looking at many brands, i once again decided to go with Hobo, i loved my first one and i thought i would stick with what i know. i did try out a new style. i have been carrying smaller purses lately, so i wanted something a little smaller, but i didn't want to go too small. i have lots of stuff i need to fit inside, and i love how this one still has lots of ways to organize!

and it even comes with a little mirror inside! what could be better?
so far... i'm loving the new wallet. it's small enough to fit into my bag, but large enough to keep all my stuff organized. i'm also loving the color, a brownish-gray. hopefully it won't fade as bad, and it will be great with any outfit it i decide to take it as a clutch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment