11.10.2010

30 for 30: number 3


ok, here it is, number 3! 2 things i will say about this looks. 1. yay-my hair finally looks decent. 2. sorry for all of the "comfy" outfits. i'm an slp and i work with preschool and school age kids which means i am in homes and at daycares all day sitting on floors, getting drooled and slobbered on, i know, glamourous. anyways-what i wear to work has to be comfortable and WASHABLE. i will bust out some of my cuter clothes, they will just happen on the weekends :)

it turned out to be pretty warm today and i probably didn't need to go with the uggs, but it was cold when i left this morning, and i think i broke my toe, so my pointed toe flats were probably not the best choice for my toe anyways! ouch!
lb was much more interested in sniffing today than having her photo taken
and the accessory close up. you can't see in any of the pictures, but the sleeves of the sweater have buttons the color of this necklace, which i think is a nice touch. 


3 comments:

  1. very pretty necklace, frannnnd! and, by the way, i love the "comfy" outfits!! (: miss you a lot.

    linley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so short!!! Eeeek...can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. linley- thanks! my friends gave me the necklace and earrings for my birthday last year. i think they are from nordstrom! and i miss you too. REV and i were thinking about planning a trip, january perhaps?
    rhian-yes, it is short. can't wait to see you either. i think the hubs will be joining us for dinner and movie.

    ReplyDelete