11.14.2010

30 for 30: number 6: tailgating

on our wedding day i gave the hubs season football tickets to his alma mater, NCSU. we have headed out tailgating to all the home games and had a blast! however, my alma mater, happens to be one of NCSU's rivals, UNC!!! (go heels!) as much as i hate to, i try to be a good wife and wear red and white at state games, unless of course they are playing unc, in which case i PROUDLY wear my light blue. anyways, this is what i wore tailgating on saturday. i forgot to take a pic while we were actually tailgating, but i did recreate a picture back at home. 
like i said, i had to rock out the red for NCSU. i decided to wear my white ruffle j crew top. you'll note that in my original 30 for 30, i chose this top in purple. i had to make a swap, which i think is acceptable since i have not worn said item yet. i also jazzed this outfit up with my leopard flats!

next week UNC and NCSU play at noon. we are headed to tailgate at that game too. can't. wait. you'll see my wonderful blue outfit next week. 


2 comments:

  1. ooh I love the leopard flats. I've been looking for some like that lately. Is that a TJ Maxx bag I see in the back, no shopping missy ha ha.
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sarah, and thanks for the comment! i love them too they are comfy and cute! i think they are from nordstrom, bp brand perhaps. i actually love them so much that i wore out my first pair and had to buy a 2nd! and yes, it is a tj maxx, but i have not been shopping, promise! just cleaning out the house some and putting the trash in my hubby's car!

    ReplyDelete